How to join GBA
Just attend a session!
You can come join us at any time of the year during the badminton season (September - June). Just come along to our Sunday session and speak to one of our organisers.
Free on your 1st visit!
If it’s your first time, you can try out GBA for free!
What to bring
- Suitable sports kit with indoor sports shoes (non-marking soles). There are changing rooms at the sports hall for you to get changed and shower.
- If you have one - a badminton racket. If you don’t have one, that’s ok! We will lend you one for your trial session. (Members are expected to have their own badminton rackets)
- A bottle of water. It’s a thirsty sport! Vending machines with bottles drinks are also available at the sports hall.
Become a member
And if you’d like to become a member, please fill out the membership registration form and submit it to a GBA organiser. Payment of the €150 membership fee is arranged in person. Discounts are available depending on the time of year you join.
This includes all these member benefits:
- Sunday badminton court use (2.5hrs)
- Wednesday badminton court use (4hrs)
- Free beginners coaching
- Invites to GBA social events
- Newsletter updates every 2 months
- Members email notifications
- Whatsapp social community group chat
- Tournament participation as a member of Team GBA
- Equivelant to €1,66 per session
We welcome guests to play with the club with a €10 per session fee. Just attend a session and pay at the sportshall.
- Access to individual sessions
- Free Beginners Coaching
- No annual membership required
- No members benefits included
To register - download and fill in the membership form and present it to one of our organisers at one of our sessions. We’ll arrange membership fee payment then.