How to join GBA
Registration is currently closed for the end of the season
We're now close to the end of the season (June 2023), therefore tryouts to try badminton GBA are closed for the summer. We'll resume tryouts again when the new season starts in September 2023. Please visit the website again before the season starts in September 2023 to find out more about the new season tryouts.
What to bring
- Suitable sports kit with indoor sports shoes (non-marking soles). There are changing rooms at the sports hall for you to get changed and shower.
- If you have one - a badminton racket. If you don’t have one, that’s ok! We will lend you one for your trial session. (Members are expected to have their own badminton rackets)
- A bottle of water. It’s a thirsty sport! Vending machines with bottles drinks are also available at the sports hall.
Covid Regulations to observe
- Full government guidelines are available on their website.
This includes all these member benefits:
- Sunday badminton court use (2.5hrs)
- Wednesday badminton court use (4hrs)
- Free beginners coaching
- Invites to GBA social events
- Newsletter updates every 2 months
- Members email notifications
- Whatsapp social community group chat
- Tournament participation as a member of Team GBA
- Priority reservation to join our summer season (Jul-Aug)
- Equivelant to €2 per session